Back to Recipes
The early bird catches the Cheesesteak. Add anything you want to this classic Omelet.
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 Eggs
- 3 Slices of Preferred Cheese (Suggestions: Provolone, American, Swiss, Feta)
- Fried Onions
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Green & Red Chopped Peppers (optional)
- 1 Heat frying pan.
- 2 Add Olive Oil and sauté steak slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- 3 Beat Eggs in a bowl with a fork or whisk until mixed well.
- 4 Flip Steak onto other side. (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- 5 Add the Eggs to the cooking Steak in the pan.
- 6 Using your spatula, move it around the edge of the egg mixture to help shape into a round and loosen the edge. Let the omelet sit in the pan for 10 seconds.
- 7 Top with Vegetables of choice and Cheese. Once Cheese begins to melt and eggs are completely cooked and not runny, use your spatula to fold the omelet in half.
- 8 Slide omelet onto your plate and devour!