Back to Recipes
Philly Cheesesteak Burger
Double the meat, double the delicious.
- 1 1/2 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Seasoning
- 2.5 Lb. (1 bag) Original Philly Fully Cooked Sandwich Slices (PP-BLK)
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese (or American Cheese)
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- 1 Set grill or stove to medium-high heat.
- 2 Mix seasoning and ground beef and make hamburger patties.
- 3 Put patties on grill or stove.
- 4 While burgers cook, heat the Fully Cooked Sandwich Slices. This can be done in the microwave, boiled in the bag, or in a crock pot.
- 5 When patty has reached 70-80% desired doneness top with Philly Style Cooked Beef Slices and then top with Provolone. As the Provolone melts it will keep the steak on the burger.
- 6 Place patty on hamburger bun and top with onions and any preferred condiments.
- 7 Take a big bite!