Back to Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak Tacos
Tacos + Buffalo Sauce = mucho bueno combination
- 4 Tbsp Canola Oil (divided)
- 2 cups Onions (sliced)
- ¾ cup Red Bell Pepper (sliced into ¼” thick strips)
- 1½ lb Original Philly Seasoned Chicken Sandwich Slices (MCH)
- ½ cup TABASCO® brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 12 Taco shells
- 1½ cups Provolone Cheese (shredded)
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrot (shredded)
- 1 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Heat 2 Tbsp canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 10 -12 minutes, until onions are browned and peppers are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and reserve.
- 2 Heat remaining 2 Tbsp canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until oil shimmers. Add chicken to pan and brown while using a spatula to break apart meat.
- 3 When chicken is cooked through, add Tabasco Buffalo Sauce and butter to the pan and stir until butter melts. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and reserve warm.
- 4 To make tacos, place a spoonful of Buffalo chicken cheese steak mixture in the taco shells. Top with sautéed onions/ pepper mixture , provolone cheese, lettuce, and shredded carrot.
- 5 Drizzle the top with blue cheese dressing and serve.
TABASCO® is a registered trademark exclusively of Mcllhenny Company, Avery Island, Louisiana 70513.