Back to Recipes
This build features Sharp Provolone and Spinach. It’s like Pilates for your tastebuds.
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Slices Sharp Provolone Cheese
- 1 Long Roll
- Fried Onions
- Sautéed Spinach
- Long Hot Peppers (optional)
- 1 Heat griddle to 350-400˚F. Coat with Olive Oil.
- 2 Sautée beef slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- 3 Flip onto other side. (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- 4 Mix in the sautéed onions and spinach.
- 5 Throw on the sharp provolone slices.
- 6 When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into a hinged long roll.
- 7 Serve with sautéed long hot peppers on the side. Mangia!