EFFECTIVE: January 9, 2017
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Original Philly does not knowingly collect personal information online from persons in this age group.
520 East Hunting Park Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Phone: (215) 423-3333
Fax: (215) 423-3131
1. Collection of Personal Information. Original Philly may collect your email address, if you communicate with Original Philly via email, as well as other information provided by you through the Site, including personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers. Original Philly may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. Original Philly does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide Original Philly with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by Original Philly may be used by Original Philly for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Your personal information, such as name, postal and email address, and phone number, may be added to Original Philly’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new services provided by Original Philly. From time to time, Original Philly may need to contact you regarding information you submitted to Original Philly. You agree that Original Philly may use your personal information for such contact with you. Original Philly may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Original Philly believes would be of particular interest. Please contact us if you do not want to be contact as described above.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to Original Philly through the Site will not be disclosed to other third party entities not affiliated with Original Philly. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Original Philly enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by Original Philly in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Original Philly or any other person or entity. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be provided to third parties that contract with Original Philly to provide products, information or other services that Original Philly believes you may be interested in obtaining. While Original Philly may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which Original Philly discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Original Philly exercises no control. Original Philly is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
5. Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Original Philly via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, Original Philly is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, Original Philly will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Original Philly that has been voluntarily provided by you to Original Philly through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting us. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to Original Philly through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by Original Philly or used by Original Philly for secondary purposes, by contacting Original Philly. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
7. California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits California residents to request and obtain, once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) that Original Philly disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which Original Philly shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.