Back to Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak
Spicy, cheesy deliciousness.
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Chicken Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 or 2 Tbsp TABASCO® brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce (more, depending on your spice tolerance)
- 4 Slices of preferred Cheese
- Sautée Onions & Peppers
- 1 Long Roll
- 1 Heat griddle to 350-400˚F and coat with Olive Oil.
- 2 Sautée chicken slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute. Flip onto other side and begin separating chicken slices (do not over chop).
- 3 Add Buffalo Style Hot Sauce, mix in sautéed onions and peppers and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F.
- 4 Throw on the cheese slices.
- 5 When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into a hinged long roll.
- 6 Dig in and enjoy!