Buffalo Chicken Dip
Bolster your appetizers lineup & entice customers to crank up the heat. Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups Original Philly® brand flat steak chicken, shredded
- ½ cup Buffalo style hot sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced, for garnish
- Heat oven to 400. In a large skillet, cook the chicken over medium-high heat, about one minute per side. Using a fork or spatula, shred the chicken & set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, then add the cooked chicken & hot sauce until everything is combined, about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, then stir in cream cheese & sour cream until everything is combined.
- Transfer to a 1-quart ovenproof baking dish & top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese has melted & the sides are starting to bubble.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese & green onion.
- Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks &/or tortilla chips.
Cheesesteak know-how from the folks at Original Philly™ brand
Cheesesteaks 101: The Basics
The core elements of the Philly Cheesesteak! Plus, we’ve got plenty of add-on ideas to give your ‘steak a tasty twist.