Look at all the pretty veggies. It’s almost healthy!
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Long roll
- 4 Slices American or Provolone Cheese
- Fried or Raw Onions
- Bunch of Lettuce
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Hot or Sweet Pepper Slices
- Heat griddle to 350-400˚F.
- Add Olive Oil and sauté steak slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- Flip onto other side (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- Mix in some sautéed onions.
- Throw on cheese slices.
- When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into a hinged long roll.
- Top with Lettuce, Tomato, Peppers and Raw Onions.
- Condiments welcome. Enjoy!