Back to Recipes
Look at all the pretty veggies. It’s totally almost healthy!
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Long roll
- 4 Slices American or Provolone Cheese
- Fried or Raw Onions
- Bunch of Lettuce
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Hot or Sweet Pepper Slices
- 1 Heat griddle to 350-400˚F.
- 2 Add Olive Oil and sauté steak slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- 3 Flip onto other side (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- 4 Mix in some sautéed onions.
- 5 Throw on cheese slices.
- 6 When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into a hinged long roll.
- 7 Top with Lettuce, Tomato, Peppers and Raw Onions.
- 8 Condiments welcome. Enjoy!