Try a little slice of Philly!
- One 2.5 lb bag Original Philly Fully Cooked Beef Slices
- Shredded Mozzarella and/or Provolone Cheeses
- Raw or Frozen Dough/Crust
- Fried Onions
- Marinara Sauce (optional for red pizza)
- Cook. Defrost and prepare dough according to package instructions. Slather on some marinara sauce, leaving room around the edges for the crust.
- Assemble. Heat the Original Philly Beef Slices by heating in a crock pot, microwaving or boiling in the bag. Scatter steak pieces all over the crust and in your mouth. Top with fried onions and shredded cheese. Pop into the oven until crispy and melty.
- Consume. Try and have leftovers, we dare you!