Your customers will crave these snack-able cheesesteak minis on a different kind of roll. Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves 8
- Original Philly® brand WOW flat steak
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt & black pepper
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 12 slider rolls
- Heat oven to 350. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sear the steak, about one minute per side, then shred & set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium, sauté the pepper & onion with a sprinkle of salt & pepper until tender.
- While the peppers & onions are cooking, separate the bottoms & tops from the slider rolls.
- Transfer bottom halves to a 9x13 inch baking dish & spread mayo evenly across them.
- Add steak, onions & peppers, then layer cheese slices, placing the top halves over the rolls & covering with tin foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove foil & cook for another 10 until the cheese has fully melted.