Prep Time: 10 min. | Cook Time: 12 min. | Serves 8
- 1 package Original Philly® Fully Cooked Chicken
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cub pickled jalapeno
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice of one lime
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced, optional
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, optional
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium-high and add the onions and pepper, stirring occasionally until they soften, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken, cumin, black pepper, salt and smoked paprika and stir to combine.
- On a sheet pan, assemble the nachos. Place a layer of chips on the pan and cover with half of the cheese, half the chicken mixture, and a handful of jalapenos. Repeat, starting with another layer of chips.
- Bake until all the cheese has melted, 12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and the juice of one lime.
- Top cooked nachos with sour cream, avocado, radishes and cilantro.
Cheesesteak know-how from the folks at Original Philly™ brand
Cheesesteaks 101: The Basics
The core elements of the Philly Cheesesteak! Plus, we’ve got plenty of add-on ideas to give your ‘steak a tasty twist.