Philly Grilled Cheese
Serve up the ultimate comfort food, packed with a Philly punch! Cook time: 15 mins | Serves 4
- Original Philly WOW Flat Steak
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices of soft sandwich bread
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar (&/or cheese of your choice)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook the steak in batches, about two minutes per side, then separate slices into strips & pieces until fully cooked. Remove cooked steak & wipe the pan.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in the same pan over medium-low.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with the remaining butter & the other with mayonnaise. Place the bread mayo side down on the pan & sprinkle cheese evenly on buttered sides. Top with steak & turn heat to medium.
- When cheese is beginning to melt, using a spatula, flip one slice on top of the other and gently press, flipping a few times until cheese is melted & bread is golden.