Philly Steak Stir-fry
Who knew vegetables could taste so good?
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil or Sesame Oil (or both)
- 1 Tsp Ginger (ground seasoning, or minced fresh)
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 2-4 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce (depending on amount of vegetables)
- 1-3 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce (depending on your spice preference)
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 Cups Assorted Chopped Stir Fry Veggies (mushrooms, snow peas, broccoli, peppers, onion, carrots)
- Top and Serve with Bean Sprouts, Sesame Seeds, and/or Chopped Scallions (optional)
- Heat Olive and Peanut Oil in large skillet or wok-style pan.
- Add Garlic, Seasonings, and Beef Slices.
- Flip Steak onto other side. (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop).
- Add vegetables of choice, Soy Sauce, Sriracha and mix well.
- Toss veggies and steak until desired consistency. Some like their vegetables more cooked vs. crunchy.
- Remove Stir-Fry and top with Bean Sprouts, Sesame Seeds, and/or Chopped Scallions. Serve over rice or noodles (or not, for those cutting carbs this week).