Back to Recipes
It’s perfectly okay, just don’t eat dessert today.
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Slices Provolone or Mozzerella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Marinara
- 1 Long Roll
- Sliced Green Pepper and Diced Onion (optional)
- 1 Heat griddle to 350-400˚F. Coat with Olive Oil.
- 2 Sautée beef slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- 3 Flip onto other side. (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- 4 Mix in the sautéed onions and green pepper.
- 5 Throw on the cheese.
- 6 Slather the long roll with marinara sauce.
- 7 When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into the long roll.
- 8 Serve with extra napkins!