Skip the ground beef…raise the “steaks” with sliced Philly beef! Nachos have never been better!
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Adobo seasoning
- 4 Oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 Cup Pico da Gallo
- 1/4 Cup pickled Jalapeño Peppers, sliced
- On griddle, heat oil then add beef and cook until bottom is browned, seasoning with Adobo sauce as you go.
- Flip beef, then break up beef with spatula, stirring to cook completely, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a cast iron or oven-safe plate.
- Remove beef from the grill and layer over tortilla chips. (Sprinkle shredded Cheddar and/or Pepper Jack to melt on the hot beef if you like it cheesy.)
- Top with Pico da Gallo (or your salsa of choice) and sliced jalapeños.
Cheesesteak know-how from the folks at Original Philly™ brand
Cheesesteaks 101: The Basics
The core elements of the Philly Cheesesteak! Plus, we’ve got plenty of add-on ideas to give your ‘steak a tasty twist.