Back to Recipes
Skip the ground beef…raise the “steaks” with sliced Philly beef! Nachos have never been better!
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Adobo seasoning
- 4 Oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 Cup Pico da Gallo
- 1/4 Cup pickled Jalapeño Peppers, sliced
- 1 On griddle, heat oil then add beef and cook until bottom is browned, seasoning with Adobo sauce as you go.
- 2 Flip beef, then break up beef with spatula, stirring to cook completely, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 Arrange tortilla chips on a cast iron or oven-safe plate.
- 4 Remove beef from the grill and layer over tortilla chips. (Sprinkle shredded Cheddar and/or Pepper Jack to melt on the hot beef if you like it cheesy.)
- 5 Top with Pico da Gallo (or your salsa of choice) and sliced jalapeños.