This nap inducing variation proves that French Fries make anything better.
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- Handful of French Fries
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Slices of preferred Cheese
- 1 Long Roll or Thick Cut Toast
- Fried Onions
- Ketchup (optional)
- Heat griddle to 350-400˚F.
- Add Olive Oil and sauté steak slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- Flip onto other side. (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- Mix in some sautéed onions.
- Throw on the cheese slices.
- Line the long roll or toast with the French Fries.
- When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into a hinged long roll or toast, on top of the fries.
- Squirt with ketchup.
- Savor the feast and then take a nap.