Back to Recipes
This nap inducing variation proves that French Fries make anything better.
- 1 Serving of Original Philly Beef Sandwich Slices
- Handful of French Fries
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Slices of preferred Cheese
- 1 Long Roll or Thick Cut Toast
- Fried Onions
- Ketchup (optional)
- 1 Heat griddle to 350-400˚F.
- 2 Add Olive Oil and sauté steak slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute.
- 3 Flip onto other side. (If using a natural, unseasoned product, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices.) Begin separating beef slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165˚F and all pink color is gone.
- 4 Mix in some sautéed onions.
- 5 Throw on the cheese slices.
- 6 Line the long roll or toast with the French Fries.
- 7 When cheese is melted, slide the spatula under the meat and flip into a hinged long roll or toast, on top of the fries.
- 8 Squirt with ketchup.
- 9 Savor the feast and then take a nap.